Recently, I was asked why a customer should do business with Florida Window and Door rather then our only major competitor, the “Big Box Home Improvement Store.”
Truthfully, I never recalled in all the interviews that I had done being asked that particular question. But the answers came easily and afterward I was even more impressed by the job we do, the function we provide in the market, and the way in which we handle our business and our customers’ satisfaction.
I trust that you will find the reasons to do business with our company equally informative and hope that during your purchasing process you will take note of the benefits of doing business with our company:
1. We specialize only in the installation of hurricane protection products, in particular, window and door replacement.
2. Our Sales, Customer Service, and Engineering departments are more likely to have a broader understanding of the local building codes and requirements of all hurricane protection products which best suit the need of a single family home, a condominium or a commercial application.
3. We are Licensed General Contractors in the State of Florida and are capable of rectifying any issue that may come up during the course of the product installation.
4. Our installation crews are thoroughly trained and fully experienced in working in residences that are furnished and occupied.
5. Our pricing is based on the size and complexity of each particular job. Our prices are more than competitive with our competition and our quality of the product and installation are superior.
6. Upon the agreement of your contract, you are immediately assigned a Customer Service Representative who will guide your project through your Homeowners Association Approval, the Building Department and the installation process.
7. Each job is measured and engineered by a trained technician with years of experience. This will ensure a quality installation with a product specifically designed for your application.
8. Our warranty is simply the best in the business, with 15 years on product and installation including accidental glass breakage.
9. Most importantly, we guarantee your satisfaction and will do whatever it takes to make your experience positive and the installation perfect.
We are not typically great self promoters, but I hope that if you are in the market for hurricane protection and if the reasons mentioned above are important you will consider our company in your purchasing process.